The Cairns Bromeliad Society is proud to present:
‘Bloomin Broms 2011’
A weekend of educational and instructive workshops on the growing of Bromeliads
Register now to learn about growing and looking after Bromeliads.
Meet others like you who are infatuated and addicted to these types of plants.
Priority access to purchase some top quality Bromeliads & Tillandsias
When: 2-3 July, 2011
Where: Darts Association Hall, MacNamara Street, Edge Hill, CAIRNS
Saturday 2nd July:
8:00am Sign in & Welcome
9:00am – 5:00pm Seminars
Opportunity to hear from and ask questions of experienced growers and experts.
Special Guest Speakers:
Registrants priority access only.
Sunday 3rd July:
8:00 open to Registrants.
8:30am – 3:00pm Open to the general public: $2 entry fee
$25.00 Per Person early bird (before 4 June, 2011)
$30.00 Per Person (after 4 June, 2011)
$40.00 Per Person (at the door)
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
- Bloomin Broms 2014
- Harry Luther – tribute by Mike Bush
- Vale Harry Luther – eulogies received by Lynn
- Who is Harry Luther ??
- Vale Harry Edward Luther
- Bloomin Broms September 2012
- Blooming Broms 2012
- Bloomin Broms July 2011
- Bloomin Broms 2010
- Bloomin’ Broms 2009
- Crikey! The 18th World Bromeliad Conference goes Down Under!
- G’day from Oz #1 – World Bromeliad Conference 18
- 18th World Bromeliad Conference
- Bromeliads 14 – Beachside: Newsletter 1
- Bromeliads 14 – Beachside: Newsletter 3
- Bromeliads 14 – Beachside: Newsletter 2
- 14th Australian Bromeliad Conference